Blooming In Winter Women Herstory at the Brickhouse Gallery


Thank you everyone for attending my book event and reading on a blustery and thankfully rainy day during Women's Herstory at the Brickhouse Gallery. I'm seated signing my new collection of poetry, Blooming In Winter with friend, Sharon Garcia. The book is published by I Street Press and will soon be available on Amazon and Kindle. I am sold out on my first run of books from the I Street Press.What a journey it has been!


Other readers that day honoring women were: Suzanne Caruthers, Jeremy Green, Sue Owens Wright, and Jerry Fishman.

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing this its very inspiring and i learn a lot. keep posting more
    We tried Inflow Louisville Shoretel Vendor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Art prints posters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sable & Quill 2018: Writers Who Are Also Visual Artists

READINGS IN MAY

Jennifer's 2017 Events